network configuration

Hi,

While I was configuring my network on debian woody, the isntaller asked me if theres an DHCP server on my network, I answered YES and he configured everything for me. Now everytime I start my linux I get this netenv window...and I choose the "default" configuration, which I think is the one that the installer generated for me when it found a DHCP server the last time.

But now I'm in another network, and when I select the "default" profile, it holds there for ages and worst thing that after that, I dont have network connection. I checked the server-default file that the installer genereated, and I have some environment variables which have wrong IP addresses, it has IP address from the last network I logged in, but not for the current network I'm in.

Does anybody know why could that be?, or with this "default" configuration netenv is not looking for a DHCP server anymore in order to assign new addresses?, if so...how can I "force" linux to search for a DHCP server?

Thank you
Ernesto