Re: Galeon/Mozilla Java Plugin Problems (woody)

I found this on the list archive through a google search, but this
trick does not work for me.  Perhaps something has changed in the last
6 months....

Here's what I get when I try Lee's advice:

$ apt-get install j2sdk1.3 j2sdk1.3-doc-installer
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Couldn't find package j2sdk1.3-doc-installer

So I tried it without that line:

$ apt-get install j2sdk1.3
[...]
  j2sdk1.3: Depends: j2re1.3 (= 1.3.1.02b-2) but it is not going to be
  installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

So, I tried adding j2re1.3 to the list, and then I got:

  j2re1.3: Depends: j2se-common (> 1) but it is not installable

and that's where I stop, since j2se-common isn't available.

Help?

--Bill.