headphone sound.

I was wondering how it'd be possible to redirect audio out through my headphone jack if I had something plugged in, or simply how to switch to them. I recall an old kernel... 2.2.17 or so (from YDL1.2) only sent sound out through the headphone jack, so I assume this isn't impossible. System is an iWhack DV; AWACS sound, kernel module is dmasound_pmac, etc. Someone told me once that it's simply a matter of adjusting values using aumix, but I've had no luck.

- robin