Re: Output on Diff moniter

On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 04:47, lostbear@softhome.net wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have this idea and I have no idea how to go implementing it. It makes no
> sense but just wanna do for kicks to see if can be done.
>
> I have 2 computers A and B on my desk and 2 moniters and 2 keyboards and all
> and both run debian.
>
> Say I am working on computer A and i ssh to computer B. I am using the
> console here and not the graphical interface.
>
> What I am trying to do is, while I working on computer A and ssh to Computer
> B , I want the ssh session displayed on moniter B and not that of moniter A.

This might not be quite what you were asking for, but it's cool
nonetheless :-)

Check out x2x (debian package) - it lets you move your mouse off one
screen on to the other, like a multi headed display. They don't have to
be debian boxes even - I use it with an NC X-terminal, or you could use
a Sun or whatever.

Richard