Output on Diff moniter

Hi,
I have this idea and I have no idea how to go implementing it. It makes no
sense but just wanna do for kicks to see if can be done.
I have 2 computers A and B on my desk and 2 moniters and 2 keyboards and all
and both run debian.
Say I am working on computer A and i ssh to computer B. I am using the
console here and not the graphical interface.
What I am trying to do is, while I working on computer A and ssh to Computer
B , I want the ssh session displayed on moniter B and not that of moniter A.
I would appreciate some pointers to docs where i can read about and go about
seeting it up if it is at all possible.
regards
Harshu