Re: can't cp files from dvd

I was telling my kid about this last night, and he announced to me that
he has no trouble copying them using cp on the command line of his apple
mac (running the system 10.2).  That puzzles me, because I think that
system is based on some sort of BSD, and I would have thought cp would
work the same in both cases.

And you're right; we're all probably breaking the law just talking about
this!

Thanks,

Ric