Partition size

Hi,
I have woody on my PC and since it's working perfectly I'm thinking about
removing my other Linuxes (SuSE and Mandrake, there's no more windows;)
This action will give me two 2GB partitions, so I would like to ask if it's
better to make larger /home (which is actually 28GB) or if I should make
these partitions useful for other purpose: /tmp /usr /usr/local /var (and
something else?)
If so, what should be the sizes for it; my system is quite workstation with
multimedia and some server applications.
thanx in advance
Matej