Alternative to jdiskusage and xdiskusage?

Hi,

I would love to see what's taking up my space on a few servers I run. In more detail. The only problem for me is that I dont run X on them. Which mean that neither jdisk or xdisk will work for me.

Any suggestions, or perhapse, someone way better than me on shellscripting and the tools needed for such a script (du, sort etc) have something already made up?

Regards and TIA

Niclas

|_|_|_|_| Niclas Söderlund
|_|_|_|_| All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy