Stripping EOL feeds...

	I'm trying to format the debian install manual (text version) for
printing and I'm trying to save a couple of trees.  Is there an easy way
to strip the line breaks so the text will come out unformatted?  This
way I can reduce the font and print whole pages of itty bitty debian
install text which, in my own sick way, helps me find info I need
quicker...

	Thank you.

	BTW, I have looked in OO, Abiword, Vim, Emacs, etc. and I can *NOT*
find a tool to do this like the old Word Perfect 5.2 could (old sigh
here...).