retreating from evolution to mutt

Hi -

I'm strongly considering 'retreating' from Evolution to Mutt as an email tool,
not only because I like the zip and elegance of text-only but ... just ... well,
I miss Mutt!

I'm wondering if it is okay to simply copy the various mbox files from my
Evolution folders to my old /home/<me>/Mail directory, giving them good
mnemonic-effective names, of course. Anyone done this? I tried it with one
folder and it seems to work okay, but I'd hate to inadvertantly junk anything.

Thanks,

Glenn Becker

This is not a signature