Bluetooh

Hi,
 I use to have my bluetooth adapter working under Redhat but I'm having
real trouble getting it under debian. I've install all the bluez packages
and compiled support into the kernel. However I've got the following

dmesg

bluetooth.c: found interrupt in
bluetooth.c: found bulk out
bluetooth.c: found bulk in
bluetooth.c: USB Bluetooth converter detected
bluetooth.c: Bluetooth converter now attached to ttyUB0 (or usb/ttub/0 for
devfs
)
usb.c: bluetooth driver claimed interface cb56b2c0
bluetooth.c: usb_bluetooth_probe - improper number of endpoints. Bluetooth
drive
r not bound.
[...]
usb.c: unhandled interfaces on device
hub.c: port 2, portstatus 100, change 0, 12 Mb/s
hub.c: port 3, portstatus 100, change 0, 12 Mb/s
hub.c: port 4, portstatus 100, change 0, 12 Mb/s

But

root@duocity:~# ls -l /dev/ttyUB0
ls: /dev/ttyUB0: No such file or directory

Does anyone know the appropiate MAKEDEV command (or similar?
)

Rgds

Rus