Re: Procmail + debian +Qmail........and amavis

also sprach 'sean finney' <seanius@seanius.net> [2002.11.19.2241 +0100]:
> nope... i just assumed that qmail also paid attention to .forward
> files.  was i wrong with that assumption?

djb hardly ever respects the way things already work. he implements
his own way. reminds me a little of... well...

there is dot-forward, which enhances qmail to work with .forward.

`. `'`