RE: Procmail + debian +Qmail........and amavis

Title: RE: Procmail + debian +Qmail........and amavis

Thank you :)

But you're not using qmail are you ?

I've put that in my .qmail
|/usr/sbin/qmail-procmail

Also with what i have read i should need something like amavis which works with clamav the gpl antivirus scanner that i might use in the future.

But although there is amavis for exim or postfix, there is not for qmail so i assume i have to built it with the sources.

Looking information about amavis i found a package called amavis-ng, ng stands for new generation. So is this package a complement of the other or is it the new version ?

Have someone already tried/tested that could i have a few feedbacks ?

Alvin gave me two links about virus scanners, QMVC - QMAIL Mail and Virus Control and Qmail-Scanner: Content Scanner for Qmail. How should i choose my email scanner between those three (or two since qmvc doesn't seem to support clam ?), what consideration should i think of ? Any advices ?