RE: [OT] Love you guys - It's Alive

>"deFreese, Barry" <Barry.deFreese@nike.com> writes:
>> Sorry for the goofy OT post but I really wanted to put Debian on a Compaq
>> Proliant 1600 and not have to put RedHat on it.  I couldn't get it to see
>> the array controller and being the newbie moron that I am I had no idea
how
>> to get it to work.  A quick google pointed out to me that Disk2 has the
>> array module on it and BAM I am now installing it!!
>>
>> You guys ROCK!!
>
>Wait until it's installed and running before letting the compliments
>fly. Especially with a Compaq! :)
>
>Gary

It's up and running.  Just trying to figure out what minimalist window
manager to use and I'm off and running.  I have twm on at the moment and
gotta say it's a little too minimalist.

So, you all STILL ROCK!! :-)

Barry deFreese
NTS Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell