RE: [OT] Love you guys

Hey, I'm not trying to start a hardware religous war here, it was just an
observation.  I have issues with some vendors myself. (Personally I hope Sun
Microsystems goes the way of the DoDo).  I do work at a large company but I
certainly do NOT have unlimited budget.  As for small company vs. large
company, there are tradeoffs to both.  With a large company they typicaly
have the facilities to replace hardware (hard drives in an array for
example) that die down the line.  With a smaller company and "standard"
parts you may not have that luxury.  When a particular model end of lifes,
it is not always easy finding another drive with close enough drive geometry
to stick back in the array.

Anyway, like I said, I am not trying to start a debate here.  Everyone is
entitled to their opinions, hence the beauty of freedom...

Barry deFreese
NTS Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell