From: Kirk Strauser [mailto:kirk@strauser.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 3:16 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: [OT] Love you guys

At 2002-11-20T22:45:08Z, "deFreese, Barry" <Barry.deFreese@nike.com> writes:

> It's funny, all of you are saying "I don't like Compaq", "I wouldn't use
> Compaq", etc yet all of you state that after it was up and running, they
> run well!?

I, for one, never said that I don't like Compaq, or even that I wouldn't
recommend Compaq.  I do believe, though, that they're some of the more
difficult machines on which to install Debian, which may be of some
importance to a new would-be Debian sysadmin.
--
Kirk Strauser
In Googlis non est, ergo non est.