Eterm and mouse

Hi all,

This maybe a litle off topic but, since I'm running debian and this is
The mailing list for debian users... Anyway, feel free to flame me (once
is enough though :) ).

As I wrote in the subject, I usually use Eterm to acess mutt, epic, vim, bash shell,...
The problem is that if I happen to a weblink in a mail for instance, I
can't use urlview to open mozilla (I can do it with gnome-terminal
though). I can't use the mouse buttons to do anything at all, and
everytime I join a channel in irc using epic (this works with
gnome-terminal) my cool tranparent Eterm background changes to black!!

Does anyone knows how do I fix this?

Thanks in advance

--

"My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."
Ricardo R. M. Diz