Re: gnuplot (lines,background) color

Antonio Rodriguez sez:
} I am trying to figure out what command I need to change the default
} color of lines and background in the running session. Can someone indicate?

You can use X resources if you are talking about X11 output, though that
can't be changed on the fly (editres doesn't seem to work). See the man
page for details. The following is an excerpt:

       gnuplot*background: white
       gnuplot*textColor: black
       gnuplot*borderColor: black
       gnuplot*axisColor: black
       gnuplot*line1Color: red
       gnuplot*line2Color: green
       gnuplot*line3Color: blue
       gnuplot*line4Color: magenta
       gnuplot*line5Color: cyan
       gnuplot*line6Color: sienna
       gnuplot*line7Color: orange
       gnuplot*line8Color: coral

If you are talking about any other output (e.g. postscript), you have
to take what you get and modify it by hand. I keep meaning to fix this
somehow, but have never gotten around to it. I generally write a one-off
ed script to mess with the postscript, since I hardly ever have cause to
use any other format.

--Greg