SOLVED: Re: HELP - apt-get - sorry

Hi,
Oki & Asamu thanks for your positive responses.

I put the flwg line at the and of ~/.bash_profile:
if [-f ~/.bashrc]; then . ~/.bashrc;fi
This solves the problem.

/etc/skel/.bash_profile contains the original ~/.bash_profile before it was edited, in my case
before new paths were added.

~/.profile does not need to be created. Perhaps I was a bit confused
with the profile's file structure of Suse I recently got rid of. I believe
~/.profile never exists within debian woody. And it does not need to be
(re-)created. Please correct me if this view is wrong.

Regards,
Setyo Nugroho