Re: [OT] Moving away from KDE to what?

Copy/paste with system using vim-console  "*y/"*p will work.

On Fri, 15 Nov 2002, Jamin W. Collins wrote :

» Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 20:07:34 -0600
» From: Jamin W. Collins <jcollins@asgardsrealm.net>
» To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
» Subject: Re: [OT] Moving away from KDE to what?
»
» On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 11:38:34PM +0000, Glyn Kennington wrote:
» > However, vim will grab all mouse actions, and do something completely
» > different if you shift-click (I think it performs some kind of search)
» > unless you disable the mouse completely with
» > :set mouse=""
»
» Perhaps you are referring the vim gui?  I have no problems using the
» mouse to paste in vim.  However, I don't use the vim gui.
»
» > At least, that's how it behaves in my experience.  Has anyone found a way to
» > make it ignore shifted mouse events but still process normal clicks?
»
» Haven't done anything special with it here.