Re: apache and php

    "Chris" == Chris Lale <ctlale@coolscience.co.uk> writes:

    Chris> I did get an alert during installation: [alert] apache:
    Chris> Could not determine the server's fully qualified domain
    Chris> name, using 127.0.0.1 for ServerName.

I can't help with your PHP problem, but you really need to fix this if
you ever browse your apache served pages from another place. Your best
bet is to edit the config file and set ServerName to the IP address of
the system. Otherwise redirects fail and things can be quite
bizzare. This might even be the source of your PHP problem, but it
might not (never used PHP).

Cheers!
Shyamal