Re: calendar formats

Alan Shutko wrote:

The cyclic event might be every 13 days instead of every other
Thursday or every third Thurday.  I am not sure yet on the exact
details of my cyclic events.

If it's too tricky, you'd need to do programming... in Emacs, you can
use lisp expressions for the "date" of an item.  Most other calendar
programs won't let you do it.

Surprisingly, Mozilla's calendar lets you do all of these examples relatively trivially and isn't considered very mature so I don't think these kinds of cyclic events are really that tricky. :)