Re: calendar formats

Travis Crump <pretzalz@techhouse.org> writes:

> Surprisingly, Mozilla's calendar lets you do all of these examples
> relatively trivially and isn't considered very mature so I don't think
> these kinds of cyclic events are really that tricky. :)

Will Mozilla's calendar let you represent something like "payday is
the first weekday after the fifteenth, unless that weekday is a
holiday in which case it's the first weekday before that holiday"?

Lance was saying he wasn't sure about the exact rules for his event,
so I figured it was possible it would be something that crazy.  If
it's just "every thirteen days" or "every other Thursday", I'd expect
most programs to handle it.

Have a date with your vacuum cleaner. Hoover sucks!!!