Re: Computers

On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 02:59:37PM -0600, Steve Waterman wrote:
> Glenn:
>
> Are we going to purchase two computers for Kim Wallace and Jim Vanderslice?
>
> Steve

I don't know, but while you're buying computers for people, can you
get me one, too?  I only want one computer, so I'm cheaper to buy for
than them. *grin*

I would like my computer to have an Athlon XP processor, a CD burner,
2 floppy drives, a >=40 GB HD, >=512 MB RAM, a 400 W powersupply, a
decent sound card, a decent set of speakers, and a decent video card,
please. :P

Happy shopping! :)

--
Vikki Roemer