Re: traffic shaping https connections

hiya,

this looks pretty cool, but after reading the docs i'm not sure if it
will do what i want.  i want to specifically limit all traffic on a
certain port (https) to the outside world to a hard limit, but not
anything else... and it seems that with wondershaper i can either a)
set a hard limit on the entire interface or b) set https to a lower
priority traffic.  a) is a little heavy handed i think and b) won't keep
apache-ssl from disturbing my counterstrike games...

have i misunderstood?  anyway there seems to be a bunch of other good stuff
on lartc.org as far as reference goes, so i'll take a peek at all that.

thanks,
	sean