Software Selection Internet Admin School

Would you please consider making suggestions for a school?
Inside the school youth log with usernames in a M$ enviroment.
I have been asked to suggest software / equipment that would:
A) Provide firewall services. B) Log ( capture ) the username
and website visited. C) Report this information.
Most of these schools have DSL and only one has dialup.

I do not know enough about network admin to know what debian
packages to look at. Does a Log Server
http://debianplanet.org/node.php?id=847 do the right job
for logging and reporting?

The "Microsoft Network Administrator" felt that by trimming
(somehow) the information the workstation info could be left
out and ONLY the username and website address could be reported.

For Example:
Nov 22 2002 09:15 | davey-smith | barbie.com
Nov 22 2002 09:22 | davey-smith | bay-watch-girls.com

Any URL donated will be gratefully evaluated.