Re: woody to testing

    "mtsouk" == mtsouk  <mtsouk@freemail.gr> writes:

    mtsouk> I am considering of moving to testing as well.  I want to
    mtsouk> ask a few questions before doing this:

    mtsouk> 1. What are the major benefits of testing?

You get newer software.

    mtsouk> 2. What are the major problems of testing?

You get newer bugs.

    mtsouk> 3. Can I go back to woody after moving to testing?

Not easily.

    mtsouk> 4. Which version of KDE does testing have?

2.2.2 I believe (I don't run testing, and I don't use no skeenking KDE
or GNOME so you don't have to trust me on that, but that is also the
real reason I'm happy with Woody ;-)

Good luck!
Cheers!