Re: woody to testing

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 06:42:35PM -0600, Shyamal Prasad wrote:
> 2.2.2 I believe (I don't run testing, and I don't use no skeenking KDE
> or GNOME so you don't have to trust me on that, but that is also the
> real reason I'm happy with Woody ;-)

KDE3 is apparently not going enter sid until the Great GCC3.2 Migration
is complete, so don't hold your breath.  There are numerous 'unofficial'
(some of which are created by the Debian KDE maintainers and even hosted
on people.debian.org) archives out there; join the debian-kde mailing
list for more details and discussion.

-rob