Re: dhcp-dns problem

DNS-Updating:
I´m running dhcp-dns on SuSe (switching to debian), do you have
checked if "allow-update { localhost; };" in forward DNS record
of named.conf is set? If so, try running dhcp-dns from command
line to check if there are any errors. Another thing is to check
if the dhcpd.lease file is filed. Under SuSe i need to set the
lease file parameter (-lf /etc/dhcpd.leases) manualy , for getting
it to work. I don´t know, how it is under debian.

Hope that helps a little.

Stefan