[OT] Practical differences between Netgear models

Evening all -

I'm looking to take my home network up to 100Mbps,
and I wondered if anyone could give me a clue
as to the difference between a couple of netgear
models that I've seen advertised at a fairly decent
price (~35UKP+tax, I think)

I'm looking at the FS105 & FS108, versus the
FS608.

The datasheets just don't give me much, except the
number of ports and other /physical/ attributes.

Are there any real, practical differences between these
models that I should be aware of?  The model I get will
not be public facing in any way, so I believe that security,
e.g. ARP spoofing, won't really be an issue.  Having said that,
you probably know more than I do ... in fact, I'd bet on
it :-)

Many thanks,
-- jc

PS how /do/ you spell "won't"?  "wont"?  Grr.

--
jaycee.spam@jaycee.uklinux.net             - use brain to mail