Re: [xine] No NAV button

On Sun, Nov 10, 2002 at 22:23:29 -0500, Travis Crump wrote:
> xine-dvdnav 0.9.8 isn't compatible with xine 0.9.13.  If you look at the
> messages that spew out when you start xine you will notice it complain
> about an input plugin api mismatch.  Upgrade xine-dvdnav to the unstable
> version(0.9.13).  [You already appear to be running the unstable version
> of xine-ui and libxine0 though which makes this stranger...]

Thanks. I use the unstable version for xine because of a bug (I don't
remember which one) in testing. I installed xine-dvdnav only yesterday,
but I didn't remember that I used unstable for xine.

If there is a version mismatch, shouldn't it be indicated with a
dependency?

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated (X)HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International