Re: [xine] No NAV button

Vincent Lefevre wrote:
With xine, I don't have a NAV button, though I think I've installed
all the necessary packages:

ii  libdvdcss2     1.2.1-1        A portable abstraction library for DVD decry
ii  libdvdnav1     0.1.3-1        The DVD navigation library
ii  libdvdread2    0.9.3-2        Simple foundation for reading DVDs.
ii libxine0 0.9.13-3 the xine video/media player library, binary ii xine-dvdnav 0.9.8.beta-1 xine DVD plugin that is capable of Menus and
ii  xine-ui        0.9.13-2       the xine video player, user interface

What should I do?

TIA,

xine-dvdnav 0.9.8 isn't compatible with xine 0.9.13. If you look at the messages that spew out when you start xine you will notice it complain about an input plugin api mismatch. Upgrade xine-dvdnav to the unstable version(0.9.13). [You already appear to be running the unstable version of xine-ui and libxine0 though which makes this stranger...]