Re: Qt compiling problem

On Mon, 2002-11-11 at 04:13, Jhon Doe wrote:
> I don't know the rules of this mailing list, so I assumed that it would be more kindly to send the code
> and error files separate. So I have attached main.cpp, Makefile, book.ui, book.pro and the error msg as
> error.msg.

I played with your source but couldn't even get it to give me your error
messages. Heres my make...

qmake book.pro
/usr/share/qt/bin/uic book.ui -o book.h
g++ -c -pipe -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wmissing-prototypes -Wall
-W -O2  -DQT_NO_DEBUG -I/usr/share/qt/include
-I/usr/share/qt/mkspecs/linux-g++ -o main.o main.cpp
main.cpp: In function `int main(int, char **)':
main.cpp:34: `BookForm' undeclared (first use this function)
main.cpp:34: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
main.cpp:34: for each function it appears in.)
main.cpp:34: parse error before `;'
main.cpp:35: `bookForm' undeclared (first use this function)
make: *** [main.o] Error 1

Looks like you need to include a header file or two that are missing.

Kind Regards
Crispin Wellington