[Semi-OT] IMAP clients for other OS Plus my broken SID Apache

I don't know if any of you are stuck in this situation so I'll just ask.

I have IMAP set up at home -- but when I'm at work I'm currently stuck
using a win-box due to certain required applications. It's not a real
healthy winbox as far as RAM and HD space goes or I'd look at setting up
VMWare to have Debian alongside Win. Even the Win apps run slow on this
machine.

I need to know if there are any decent, free, IMAP clients out there for
Windows. I'm currently using Outlook Express <yuck> and tunneling my
IMAP connection through ssh (port 143 is blocked on the work firewall).

I was running Squirrelmail on the home system but since I run SID and a
recent upgrade seems to have broken Apache for me (it just never
starts -- no errors in ANY of the logs -- '/etc/init.d/apache start' --
and the process never appears) I can't use it right now.

Message threading is non-existent in OE and it treats gpg signed
messages as two separate attachments so I have to open the actual text
of the message as an attachment to see it.

So, I'm looking for a decent IMAP client to use on this Winbox until I
get my laptop setup and install Sylpheed or something there. I'd rather
not use mutt because family members do send me funky formatted mail
sometimes and I also use multiple "From: " addresses, depending on which
folder I'm in.

Thanks,