compile pan 0.13.2 in testing

Hi,

Has anyone who runs testing been able to successfully compile pan
0.13.x source ?  0.13.1 compiled and ran for me a while back but now
although the build finishes, if I try to run pan, it immediately exits
with a segmentation fault.  I can only guess that something I recently
apt-get upgraded has made a broken pan.  I tried reverting recent
updates to older versions but it didn't help.  It's odd though because
the pan 0.13.0 package in testing works.

Thanks for any help.

Michael