Re: pam-ldap headaches

> from the servers that do NOT work can you try something like
>
> ldapsearch -b "o=vu.edu.au" -LLL -H "ldap://ldap.vu.edu.au:389/";
> '(objectClass=*)' -x

Tested all of that. This is why the problem is giving me nightmares. All
of the servers that I have tried actually have other apps on them that
utilise ldap.

It's really bizarre. I keep coming back to the fact the when I run
ethereal on the machine running pam_ldap I never see it even attempt to
open a connection to the ldap server.

I'll just have to devote some serious time to the problem and sort out
why, again thanks fo rthe help ;)

Cheers,

Stewart