Re: gpg key signing protocol question

Ok, on Martin's last email I've noticed something I'm seeing more and
more:

[-- PGP output follows (current time: Thu Nov  7 13:24:32 2002) --]
gpg: Signature made Thu Nov  7 12:01:06 2002 EST using DSA key ID 330C4A75
[-- End of PGP output --]

I bring it up here as it was a topic here earlier.

  I'm using Mutt and gpg.  I've put the gpg extensions from mutt.org
into my .muttrc and everything works great except calls to get the keys
from a keyserver.  If I manually do a "gpg --recv-keys <ID>" and put it
on my ring then load the message it's just dandy.  It even gets the
keyserver from my options file.

  If I don't though, gpg won't go look it up.  Is this normal?  Anyone
know the fix for this?  I've poked around and prodded the options in
my muttrc and no-luck.  It's not just Martin, anyone who's ID I don't
have on my ring already.

Robert

Thus spake martin f krafft (madduck@debian.org):

> Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 12:01:06 -0500
> From: martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>
> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Re: gpg key signing protocol question

-- snip --

> --
>  .''`.     martin f. krafft <madduck@debian.org>
> : :'  :    proud Debian developer, admin, and user
> `. `'`
>   `-  Debian - when you have better things to do than fixing a system

:wq!
Robert L. Harris

DISCLAIMER:
FYI: