Re: gpg key signing protocol question

On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 01:27:46PM -0500, Robert L. Harris wrote:
>   If I don't though, gpg won't go look it up.  Is this normal?  Anyone
> know the fix for this?  I've poked around and prodded the options in
> my muttrc and no-luck.  It's not just Martin, anyone who's ID I don't
> have on my ring already.

This is normal.  The fix is to edit your .gnupg/options to have
something like the following...

keyserver x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
keyserver x-hkp://wwwkeys.us.pgp.net
keyserver-options auto-key-retrieve include-disabled include-revoked

--
 .''`.     Baloo Ursidae <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user