From: Olivier Esser (by way of Olivier Esser
<oesser@ulb.ac.be>)
[mailto:ol.esser@belgacom.net]
Sent: November 6, 2002 5:13 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: True Type font again

Hi everybody!

I've still questions abpout installing true type
fonts. I know I've to put
the fonts in the correct directory and tell the X
server to load them. The
problems is that Xf86 also need a "fonts.dir" and a
"fonts.scale" file. Is is
possible to create them automatically. I want in fact
install the font I have
on my MS-Windows partition and these files are not
present in Windows

Thank a lot,

Olivier Esser