Re: True Type font again

>>>>> "Olivier" == Olivier Esser <<ol.esser@belgacom.net>(by way of Olivier Esser <oesser@ulb.ac.be>)> writes:

Olivier> Hi everybody!  I've still questions abpout installing true type
Olivier> fonts. I know I've to put the fonts in the correct directory
Olivier> and tell the X server to load them. The problems is that Xf86
Olivier> also need a "fonts.dir" and a "fonts.scale" file. Is is
Olivier> possible to create them automatically. I want in fact install
Olivier> the font I have on my MS-Windows partition and these files are
Olivier> not present in Windows

See the programs mkttfdir and ttmkfdir.  One of them is better than the
other, but I never remember which.

mkttfdir is in the fttools package, and ttmkfdir is in the ttmkfdir
package.

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA