Re: Ctrl-Alt-F7 doesn't work with Intel D845GBV M/B

Joe Riel said:

> Woody. I haven't yet tried to upgrade X.  Has anyone experienced this
> problem and found a resolution?

there usually is no resolution other then to don't do that, perhaps
an updated driver in the future will fix it. I've had this problem
on various video cards for at least 5 years. Some cards are worse
then others. Sofar though I have not had a problem with exiting out
of X when I don't need it and re-starting it.

most likely the best 'solution' is to not do that. or change video
cards.

nate