Re: parted boot CD

This one time, at band camp, Alex Malinovich said:
> On Mon, 2002-11-04 at 16:33, Stephen Gran wrote:
> > apt-get install parted?
> >
> > Why can't you just run it in single user mode?
>
> DOH! Well, running it in single worked... with one minor problem... it
> doesn't appear to support reiserfs! :( Well, I guess that kind of
> changes the nature of my problem now... Any suggestions on how to resize
> a reiser partition?
>
> -Alex
steve:~$ apt-cache show parted
<snip>
Version: 1.6.3-3
<snip>
 Parted currently supports DOS, Mac, Sun, BSD, GPT, MIPS and
 PC98 disklabels/partition tables, as well as a 'loop' (raw
 disk) type which allows use on RAID/LVM. Filesystems which
 are currently fully supported are ext2, ext3, fat (FAT16
 and FAT32) ReiserFS (with libreiserfs) and linux-swap.
 Parted can also detect HFS (Mac OS), JFS, NTFS, UFS (Sun
 and HP) and XFS filesystems, but cannot create, remove,
 resize or check these filesystems yet.
 .
 Note that ReiserFS support is only enabled if you install
 the libreiserfs0.3-0 package.

Which version are you using?

Steve

--
Don't you feel more like you do now than you did when you came in?