Re: gnome2 + enlightenment

iain d broadfoot wrote:
is there any way to make enlightenment block off part of the screen for the gnome-panel?

yeah, i know i should be using a different combo, but i like e.

iain

Just out of curiosity, does enlightenment otherwise work with Gnome 2? Is this a major irritant or something fairly minor(I don't quite understand what you mean)? Do multiple desktops work properly(each is allowed to have its own background and Alt+F[1-4] switches them)? Any other major issues? I have been reticent to upgrade to Gnome 2 since I have seen things to suggest that enlightenment never intends support Gnome 2 since e17 is supposed to be a desktop environment so I was curious as to your experience.