Re: Locale to have the ISO 8601 date format?

Vincent Lefevre was roused into action on 2002-11-04 14:22 and wrote:
What locale should I use to have the ISO 8601 date format?

I asked this a while ago and became very frustrated when there was no obvious locale supporting the international standard of yyyy-mm-dd. However I did get an answer eventually and it turns out to be contained in a locale created as a bit of a joke - en_DK - English Denmark!

--
David P. James
4th Year Economics Student

The bureaucratic mentality is the only constant in the universe.
-Dr. Leonard McCoy, Star Trek IV