Thanks for lLots of Help from Many People

I have posted a number of questions to the list over the past months and have gotten excellent responses to all of them. Before I moved from potato to woody I could send responses with thanks and additional notes directly from mutt. Now all my replies get returned as undeliverable. When I try to reply the address of the individual who responded to my question appears as the recipient. I change this to debian-user@lists.debian.org, type a message and tell mutt to send it. This used to work but not since I upgraded to woody. I found one message in the list which suggested adding subscribe debian-user to .muttrc. I did this but I think back when my system was potato and I believe this is what made it possible to reply from mutt.