Re: Exim and SMTP on an internet gateway

<snip>
> It seems easy enough to make exim accept all mail for ourdomain and forward
> outgoing mail to the ISP smarthost.  However, local delivery of mail to
> ourdomain is not what I need ... I want _that_ mail forwarded 10.0.0.2.

$path_iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp -d $ext_ip --dport 25 -j DNAT
--to $masq_machine_ip:25

will forward all mail to your masked exchangeserv if it listens on on
port

This is firewall based and doens't need an eximserver on your firewall

greetings Mark