Re: Mutt and mailboxes

--On Monday, October 14, 2002 10:33:22 -0500 "Keith G. Murphy" <keithmur@mindspring.com> wrote:

I just noticed that it looks like the POP3 functionality has been
integrated into the latest squirrelmail (that is why one of the plugins
is marked "obsolete"), but the documentation on that is extremely sparse.
Some time, I am going to play with it...

All the pop3 mailfetch 'plugin' on squirrelmail does is logs into a pop3 server and downloads the messages into an imap folder.
I have a few users who quite like the functionality of it.

Regards,

Sid