Re: locales and accented charaters

on Mon, 28 Oct 2002 01:34:02PM +0000, Anthony Campbell insinuated:
> Is there any documentation on all this locale stuff? I've never
> managed to find much and have always left it alone for fear of
> breaking things.

the variables are described in the bash manpage ... my theory has
been, just get a working config file, and then save it and start
exporting stuff.  if you hit upon something that works, modify your
config file, and you can't break too much.  :)

</nori>

--
    .~.      nori @ sccs.swarthmore.edu
    /V\  http://www.sccs.swarthmore.edu/~nori/jnl/