Re: locales and accented charaters

hi,

I've also been having trouble with locales and been reading this and
other threads trying to fix them...
I haven't been able to get things to work -- but I noticed that
localeconf went through everything TWICE on my ystem, and that on the
second go-rond, not all options were presented (in particular,
EN_US.UTF8 was missing the second time.  Is anyone familiar with this
behaviour?  have any ideas if this might point me towards the problem
with my system?

thanks,
matt