Re: Why debian sucks.

On Sun, 2002-08-11 at 04:52, Greg Ray wrote:
> Actually I like debian but I hate this list, I used to post about 7 months
> ago but then I had to sell my server. I have been trying to get off this
> list since then but it seems it is ran by a monkey or a guy who could'nt
> give a rats ass. Now I am trying the dumbass aproach and maby, just maby
> someone will kick me off.

Your problem is that, since you have changed your server,  your
unsubscribe message is coming from the wrong address.  You will have to
be removed manually.

If you are getting no response from listmaster@lists.debian.org, keep
trying them; they are very busy people.

Alternatively, arrange for all messages from the list to your old
address to be bounced; that will get you unsubscribed automatically, I
think.

Isle of Wight, UK
http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver
     "Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain
      thee; he shall never allow the righteous to fall."
                                               Psalms 55:22